Composite PK fertilizer containing magnesium
- Fertigreen® Thom-ka® is a valuable fertilizer with high quality potassium and a guaranteed phosphate action.
- The high magnesium concentration creates a nice green lawn and plants.
- Apply in autumn, winter or early spring. Preferably, before the start of the excavation work, so that the optimum nutrient elements in the soil can be distributed.
- Nitrogen can be directed and independently applied, taking into consideration the state of crop and the weather conditions.
Use & quantity
||Kg for 100m²
|Brassicas, leeks, beans, celery, beetroot
|Perennials, and ornamental shrubs
NOTE: Although the above table was compiled very carefully, it is indicative only and may not derive any rights on the basis of the information provided.
- PK fertilizer containing natural phosphate with magnesium
- 6% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) total
- 3% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in mineral acids
- 5% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in neutral ammonium citrate and water
- 4,5% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in water
- 15% potassium oxide (K2O) soluble in water
- 6% magnesium oxide (MgO) total