Fertigreen® lawn fertilizer: the complete fertilizer
Fertigreen® lawn fertilizer is a mineral poor chloride NPK fertilizer with a balanced composition. Contains all the essential elements necessary for the healthy growth of the grass.
Contains the following nutrients
- Manganese (Mn): creates a deep green color
- Boron (B): strengthens the cell walls and the growth points
- Magnesium (Mg): determine the chlorophyll formation
- Phosphorus (P): stimulates the germination and rooting
- Nitrogen (N): promotes the growth of the lawn
- Potassium (K): provides a solid lawn
- Sulfur (S): keep your grass green and healthy
- Iron (Fe): creates a deep green color
- Zinc (Zn) important for the metabolism
Ideal for the fertilization of young and old lawns, sports fields and fairways.
Easily pourable, dust-free and fast-soluble granule. Less grain than traditional granular NPK fertilizers; thus the grain is close to the grass.
Use & quantity
||Kg for 100m²
NOTE: Although the above table was compiled very carefully, it is indicative only and may not derive any rights on the basis of the information provided.
- NPK - fertilizer (Mg, S) 17% N - 6% P2O5 - 11% K2O (19% SO3 - 2,5% MgO) and micronutrients
- 17% Nitrogen (N) total
- 7,5% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 9,5% Ammonium Nitrogen
- 6% Phosphorus (P2O5) soluble in water and neutral ammoniumcitraat
- 4,8% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in water
- 11% Potassium oxide (K2O) soluble in water
- 2,5% Magnesium Oxide (MgO) total
- 2% Magnesium Oxide (MgO) is soluble in water
- 19% Sulfur trioxide (SO3) totaal
- 16% Sulfur trioxide (SO3) soluble in water
- 0,02% Boron (B) total
- 0,06% Iron (Fe) total
- 0,03% Manganese (Mn) total
- 0,01% Zinc (Zn)
- poor on chloride