Composed fertilizer with Entec®-granular
- Thé complete NPK fertilizer for horse and sheep pastures.
- Fertigreen® fertilizer for pastures is a unique NPK fertilizer uses Entec® environmentally friendly fertilization technique. The nitrogen is environmentally aware and released according to requirement of the grass.
- The gradual nitrogen availability ensures that the grass will not grow over and protein content remains low in the grass.
- Better utilization of Entec® nitrogen can save on nitrogen fertilization.
- Balanced NPK ratio with easily absorbable phosphorus and potassium.
- The existing magnesium is needed as a building block of chlorophyll in the plant.
- Additional content of sulfur in the production of high-quality protein.
- Contains a significant amount of sodium. This contributes to the health of the animal and makes the grass and hay extra tasty.
Use & quantity
||Kg for 100m²
||1st gift: March/April
2nd gift: June/July
NOTE: Although the above table was compiled very carefully, it is indicative only and may not derive any rights on the basis of the information provided.
- 8% nitrogen (N), of which 6% nitrate nitrogen and 2% ammonium nitrogen
- 6% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in neutral ammonium citrate
- 14% potassium oxide (K2O) soluble in water
- 3% magnesium oxide (MgO) totaal
- 10% sulfur trioxide (SO3) soluble in water
- 5% sodium oxide (Na2O) soluble in water