Magnesium-containing granulated lime fertilizer
- Fertigreen granular lime is a high-quality magnesium-containing granulated lime fertilizer for vegetable garden, flower garden, lawn and orchard.
- Provides a better soil structure and an ideal acidity of the soil.
- Fertigreen granular lime consists of calcium and magnesium.
- Calcium has a positive influence on the soil structure.
- Magnesium is essential for chlorophyll operation and also ensures a healthy green color of the leaves.
- Increases the pH: optimum acidity of the soil promotes better absorption of nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, etc.
- At the same time the plant is thus promoted.
- Fertigreen granular lime is easily spreadable and is characterized by its excellent solubility. A fast action is therefore guaranteed.
- Allowed in biological agriculture according to EC Regulation No 834/2007.
Use & quantity
In order maintain the lime quantity, liming 10 to 15 kg for 100 m2 is preferred. Autumn and spring are the best times to spread the lime.
- Lime fertilizer - Magnesium calcium carbonate
- Fineness: 90% (through a sieve of 0,16 mm)
- Neutralizing value: 53
- 15% MgO